Terms & Conditions
- Tuition fees has to be paid on a quarterly basis at the beginning of each quarter namely, April, July, October and January.
- Fees to be paid on or before 15th of first month of each quarter.
- Late fee (Fine): If fees are not paid by due date, late fee will be charged as under:-
> upto the 1st month – Rs. 100/-
> Upto the 2nd month – Rs. 200/-
> Upto the 3rd month – Rs. 300/-
- The name of the student may be struck off from the school rolls for non payment of fees and other dues for 2 Quarter months.
- Re admission of the child is subjected to availability of vacancy in the class and on payment of re-admission fee.
- The fees has to remited through online only.
- The student who are taking first time admission has to pay the fees right from registration, admission, security deposit, annual fee and including first quarter fee according to their category.
- The students who are already admitted to the school and who are on roll they have pay only annual charges inclusive first quarter fee in the month of April 2017 according to their category.
- Name of the child, fathers name, class, section, category to be filled in properly while making online payment.
- For any information regarding online payment contact office between 8 a.m. to 12.30p.m at +91-80-23431787.
- This website is only information of “Army Public School, PRTC” for Students, Parents and Visitors.
End User Agreements
- Visitors cannot missuse the content of school available in website, and Our students and their parents only can use the payment option in website.
There is no such refund possible after deposition of the fee in any circumstance.
Army Public School, PRTC is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, and then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
PRTC may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from April-07-2017.